- Michael Tackett was named Deputy Bureau Chief of The Associated Press in Washington, directing coverage of the White House, Congress and politics.
- Lavelle Law announced that Parveen K. Goyal will join the firm as Of Counsel.
- Laura Labeots joined Lathrop Gage LLP as a partner in its intellectual property group in Chicago.
- Juan Carlos Linares (LLM ’04) joined Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Office of Public Engagement as the Chief Engagement Officer.
- Rebecca Vicario joined Benesch Law as an associate attorney.
- Myriah F. Conaughty was named a partner at Cassiday Schade in the firm’s Chicago office and a member of the Hiring and Business Development Committees.
- Arturo Hernandez returned to the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless as a staff attorney.
- Chelsea McFadden received a Presidential Award from Cook County Bar Association.
- Daniel Hernandez was named this year’s Young Lawyer of the Year by the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois.