- Leo Melamed was a guest speaker at the Democratizing Data & Financial Services Solutions Forum.
- Lee Daniels was nominated to continue serving as an Independent Director on the Board of Directors for the Inland Real Estate Income Trust, Inc.
- Antonio Romanucci received the Joe Tonahill Award for Career Contributions to Civil Rights Law, as well as the Weinglass in Defense of Civil Liberties Award, from the American Association for Justice.
- Vito LoVerde was promoted to Chief Legal Officer at Program Productions.
Jasper D. Vaccaro was promoted to Senior Vice President and Managing Director at Prairie Trust.
Laura M. Zervic was named Executive Director of the Kalamazoo Civic Theatre.
- Hon. Justice Ngozika U. Okaisabor was elected Chair of IBA Judges’ Forum.
- Brian Grubb has joined the firm Riess LeMieux as Partner.
Douglas A. Henning joined Bytemark as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
- Franco La Marca was selected as one of Crain’s 2021 Notable LGBTQ Executives.
- Jen Walton-Faifer joined JPMorgan Chase & Co as Vice President & Assistant General Counsel for Human Resources.
- Naheda Zayyad Hussien was chosen as an awardee of the Arab America Foundation’s 40 Under 40 Initiative.
Jorie K. Johnson was selected for Marquis Who’s Who for her dedication to the field of law. She also received the Thomson Reuters 2021 Super Lawyers Award.
Marvet Sweis received the 2021 “You are Beautiful” Award from the Honorable Mary Cay Marubio and the Alliance of Illinois Judges.
Danielle Pearlman was included in Chicago’s Tenth Annual Jewish “36 Under 36″ list.
- Natalie Laczek started a new position as Associate Director of Foundation & Corporate Relations at the University of Chicago.
Kyle Sellett was promoted to Partner at Anderson & Associates, PC.
Wilma Walker (LLM 2017) joined CAN Insurance as a Claims Consultant.
Lauren G. Barrett joined Burns & Levinson as an Associate Attorney.
Ihsan Arman joined the Knox County State’s Attorney’s Office.
- Melissa DeMarco joined the 8th Circuit Court as a staff attorney.