Student Success Report | February 2022
Written by UIC Law
| February 2, 2022
- Steven Angell has accepted an offer to join the Wisconsin State Public Defender’s Office after graduation as an Assistant Public Defender.
- Erica Fatima was named a 2021 Women’s Bar Foundation Scholarship recipient. She is serving as a Spring 2022 law clerk in the Civil Appeals Division of the Illinois Attorney General’s Office.
- Brian Flomer accepted a Law Clerk position at Lichtman Eisen Partners, Ltd.
- Charity Seaborn was named a 2021 Women’s Bar Foundation Scholarship recipient.
- Mikhaila Duvall accepted an offer to serve as a Summer Scholar with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Enforcement Division.
- Kathryn Kistner joined Lane & Lane as a Law Clerk this spring and will continue in the position this summer.
- Alyssa Hurt accepted a summer law clerkship at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in the Criminal Appeals Division.
- Emily Johnson, a Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) scholar, accepted an opportunity to split her summer working as a Summer Associate with Baker McKenzie and working in Accenture’s in-house legal department.
- Ruby Valle was announced as the Lamber Goodnow 2021 Law School Scholarship winner.