- Jake Leahy published “California Non-Compete Law Is One Step Too Far” in the California Review. He also published “Employers Beware: Recent Changes Create Major Roadblocks to Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements in Illinois” in the McHenry County Bar Association Quarterly Newsletter.
- Bill Nondorf was awarded a fellowship by the American Society of International Law/Customs and International Trade Bar Association. He’s working full-time this summer in the U.S. Department of Justice, International Trade Field Office.
- Loveneet K. Sidhu accepted a Law Clerk position with the Law Offices of Jonathan Merel, P.C.
- Claudia Suszczynska accepted a summer Law Clerk position with HMB Legal Counsel .
- Michael Domasik accepted a summer Law Clerk position with Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz.
- Alexandra Hayden accepted a summer Law Clerk position with Ankin Law Office.
- Rachna Patel accepted a summer internship with Exelon.
- Alexandra Stern is working at Taxman, Pollock, Murray & Bekkerman, LLC, this summer.
- Zejian Zhou accepted a summer externship clerking for Hon. Gary Feinenman of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.