Faculty Activities & Publications | August 2021
| August 8, 2021
Professor Alicia Alvarez
- She was appointed to the ABA Council on Legal Education & Admissions to the Bar for a three-year term.
Professor Sonia Bychkov Green
- On August 13, she provided comments to NBC 5 Chicago for a story addressing an Illinois law that allows the governor to issue mask for mandates for elementary and high schools.
- On August 27, she provided comment for a CBS 2 Chicago story examining requests for religious exemptions from vaccine mandates.
Professor Renee Hatcher
- She was a guest on the radio show and podcast Everything Co-op. She spoke about economic justice through community development law.
Professor Daryl Lim
Professor Ann Lousin
- She provided comments to the Chicago Tribune for a story about a lawsuit filed by ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who is challenging a ban on him running for state and local office. Capitol Fax also highlights Lousin’s comments here.
Professor Steven Schwinn