Faculty Activities & Publications | February 2021
Associate Dean Samuel V. Jones
- He was interviewed about police accountability in a KPBS Radio (San Diego) story covering bias allegations against San Diego County Sheriff’s deputies.
Professor Daryl Lim
- He was a panelist for the “Artificial Intelligence and the Law” session at the West Virginia Law Review Symposium.
- He co-moderated “Patenting AI inventions in Japan and the US” for a joint IP Law Association of Chicago/Japan Patent Attorneys Association event.
Professor Hugh Mundy
- He co-published “Again with Conviction: Focusing Justice Reform on Evidence Rules” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin with 2L Erica Fatima.
Professor Steve Schwinn
- He joined WVON’s (1690 AM) “Buchanan and Seaton Show” to discuss the Trump impeachment trial.
- He was quoted in story by The Hill about former President Donald Trump’s strategy to delay and evade several lawsuits while he was in the White House.