- Natalie Elizaroff published an article for the Chicago Bar Association titled, “Much Ado About Cryptocurrency.”
- Denise Luna started an internship with the Cook County Public Defender.
- Stephanie Savage accepted a position with Price Henefeld LLP in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Ivory Djahouri accepted a Summer 2022 Associate position with Foley & Lardner LLP.
- Joelle Juarez will be externing this Spring for Hon. Franklin U. Valderrama for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also accepted a Summer 2022 Associate position with Michael Best & Friedrich LLP.
- Adriana Rahana will be externing this Spring with the Hon. James Russell Sweeney II in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. She also accepted a Summer 2022 externship at the Office of Chief Counsel/Immigration and Customs Enforcement for the Department of Homeland Security.
**Have news to share about yourself or one of your classmates? Email email@example.com. We will contact students for accuracy and approval before posting.**