- Aleksandra Gasich, Candidacy Editor for UIC Law Review, is working as a summer associate at Husch Blackwell.
- Megan Moleski is working as a law clerk at Diaspora Law.
- Alexandria Pollard , SBA Vice President, is working as a summer associate at Chapman and Cutler LLP.
- Molly Skjerven, Neurodiverse Law Students’ Association President, is serving as a research assistant in the UIC Criminology, Law, and Justice Department with Professor Kurwa. She is also working as a law clerk for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and recently received her 711 license as well as the LAGBAC Foundation CCSAO Scholarship.
- Daniela Velasquez is working as a legal fellow at The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.
- Ivory Djahouri is completing a judicial externship for the Hon. Matthew F. Kennelly at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Joelle Juarez is working as a judicial intern for the Hon. Jesse Reyes at the Illinois Appellate Court, First District.
- Mackenzie Prince is working as a judicial intern for Judge Pamela Loza at the Circuit Court of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division.
- Adriana Rahana is completing a judicial externship for the Hon. Mark Joseph Lopez at the Circuit Court of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division.
- Ameera Salem was selected to participate in Sidley Austin’s Summer Diversity Mentorship Program and accepted a position as a Legal & Compliance Clerk at Clearcover, Inc.
- Ashley Shannon, BLSA President, is completing an externship at the Center for Law and Social Justice at Medgar Evers College in New York. She is also completing an internship at the Specialty Felony Court at the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office.
- Nura Zaki is completing a judicial externship in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
**Have news to share about yourself or one of your classmates, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact students for accuracy and approval before posting.**