Faculty Activities & Publications | November 2021
| November 30, 2021
Professor Sonia Bychkov Green
- She was interviewed by WGN-TV about Indiana’s plan to challenge the new federal vaccine mandate for workplaces.
Professor Ann Lousin
- In her Chicago Daily Law Bulletin column, she writes that Jean Baptiste Point du Sable’s wife, Kitihawa, was overlooked in the efforts advocating for Lake Shore Drive to be renamed.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- In a November 14 article from The Hill, he addressed the implications of President Joe Biden ceding confidentiality to records that President Donald Trump is attempting to withhold related to the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol attack.
- In a November 28 article from The Hill, he addresses the political and legal implications of the case involving records from former President Trump’s administration that will be heard by the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- On November 30, he joined WBEZ’s “Reset” for a segment previewing a Supreme Court case (Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization) that could impact a woman’s right to an abortion nationwide.