Faculty Activities & Publications | November 2019
Written by UIC Law
| November 29, 2019
Professor Yelena Duterte
- She delivered a lecture at the American University Law Review’s Federal Circuit Symposium on November 1, 2019.
Professor Marc Ginsberg
- His law review article, “Habit Forming”- Evidence Of Physician Habit In Medical Negligence Litigation, was accepted for publication by the Yale Journal of Health Law, Policy and Ethics, a peer-reviewed journal.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She published the article “Con Con delegate election resulted in surprises—-and a lawsuit” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin on November 18, 2019.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He published the following ABA Preview Articles:
- Civil Rights: Comcast Corp. v. National Association of African American-Owned Media, 2 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 35 (Nov. 4, 2019).
- Civil Rights: Hernandez v. Mesa, 2 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 32 (Nov. 4, 2019).
- Immigration Law: Department of Homeland Security v. Regents of the University of California, Trump v. NAACP, and McAleenan v. Vidal, 2 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 27 (Nov. 4, 2019).
- State Sovereign Immunity: Allen v. Cooper, 2 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 17 (Nov. 4, 2019).
- He presented at the Loyola Law School Constitutional Law Colloquium on November 8, 2019, on Taking Rights Seriously in Structural Challenges.
- He was a panelist at 1619-2019: 400 Years Resistance to Slavery at UIC John Marshall Law School on November 13, 2019.