Faculty Activities & Publications | January 2022
| January 11, 2022
Professor Amy Campbell
- On January 7, she commented on the legality of opt-out testing programs in a Chicago Sun-Times article about Covid testing for CPS students and union concerns.
Professor Celeste Hammond
- She was a panelist at the AALS annual meeting on a session titled “How LLM Programs Adapted to Online Learning, and the Future Role of Hybrid and Online Classes.”
Professor Steven Schwinn
- On January 27, his perspective was included in a Christian Science Monitor article about the retirement of Justice Stephen Breyer, his legacy, and what his replacement will face.
- On January 30, he was quoted in an article from The Hill on how President Biden’s nominee to replace Justice Stephen Breyer could impact the court’s liberal minority.
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He was honored with the inaugural AALS Section on Global Engagement Outstanding Achievement Award.
- He was elected Chair of the AALS Section on Comparative Law.
- He was elected Chair-Elect of the AALS Section on Law and Anthropology.
- He was re-elected to the Executive Committee of the AALS Section on International Law.