Faculty Activities & Publications | January 2022
| Jan 11, 2022
Professor Celeste Hammond
- She was a panelist at the AALS annual meeting on a session titled “How LLM Programs Adapted to Online Learning, and the Future Role of Hybrid and Online Classes.”
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He was honored with the inaugural AALS Section on Global Engagement Outstanding Achievement Award.
- He was elected Chair of the AALS Section on Comparative Law.
- He was elected Chair-Elect of the AALS Section on Law and Anthropology.
- He was re-elected to the Executive Committee of the AALS Section on International Law.