Faculty Activities & Publications | January 2021
| February 1, 2021
Dean Darby Dickerson
- She presented “Crisis Communication: Communicating with the Central University” as part of the Dean’s Forum at the 2021 AALS Annual Meeting.
Professor Cynthia Bond
- She published the book chapter “Using Skills Pedagogy to Enrich the Family Law Classroom,” in Lawyering Skills in the Doctrinal Classroom (ed. Tammy Pettinato Oltz) Carolina Academic Press 2021.
Professor Daryl Lim
- He published “Wish Upon a Star: Experts Share Their Wildest IP Dreams for 2021” on the IPWatchdog blog.
- He published “What to Watch in 2021: IP Stakeholders Offer Predictions and Thoughts for the New Year” on the IPWatchdog blog.
- He participated in the Innovators, Firms, and Markets Roundtable at NYU School of Law’s Classical Liberal Institute.
Professor Teri McMurtry-Chubb
- She helped develop and teach a new course at Drake Law School that focuses on race and law.
Professor Steve Schwinn
- He appeared on a WGN-TV Morning News segment to discuss legal matters surrounding the forthcoming vote to impeach President Trump.
- He published “Primer on Constitutional Issues Related to the Insurgency” on his Constitutional Law Prof Blog and delivered related comments during an interview with Vice News.
- He hosted the virtual discussion “A Conversation about Current & Future Developments Related to the Presidential Election.”
Professor Evan McKenzie
- He appeared on WGN-TV Morning News to discuss the inauguration and the challenges facing President Biden’s administration.