Professor Kim Chanbonpin
- She was a panelist at the 2016 SCRIBES CLE annual meeting on April 15.
Assistant Professor Lurene Contento
- Her article, Why Online Resources Won’t Replace Writing Specialists – At Least Anytime Soon!, has been published at The Second Draft, Vol. 29, No. 1 (Spring 2016)
Professor Stuart Ford
- He was the April guest blogger for the law professor blog Prawfsblawg.
Professor Marc Ginsberg
- His newest law review article, The Execution Of An Arbitration Provision As A Condition Precedent To Medical Treatment: Legally Enforceable? Medically Ethical?, has been published at 42 Mitchell Hamline Law Review 273 (2016).
- On April 15, he was the featured speaker at the Northern Illinois University College of Law Symposium on Legal Implications Of Social Media.
Professor Kevin Hopkins
- He was a panelist at the 2016 SCRIBES CLE annual meeting on April 15.
Professor Paul Lewis
- He gave the following lectures on transnational business law at the Universite Catholique de Lyon in Lyon, France:
- The International Business Transaction: Legal and Cultural Considerations
- Negotiating the International Business Transaction
- Structuring the International Business Transaction
- Drafting the International Business Transaction
Professor Daryl Lim
- He spoke at the annual conference of the International Competition Network (ICN) in Singapore on April 28.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She provided comments to the Chicago Sun-Times regarding the Dennis Hastert case.
- She provided comments to the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin regarding public school funding in Illinois.
Professor Hugh Mundy
- He will be the co-chair of the upcoming SALT Conference, which will be held at John Marshall in the fall.
- He provided comments to the Huffington Post regarding the Dennis Hastert case.
Assistant Professor Mary Nagel
- She provided comments to the Chicago Sun-Times regarding the legal issues surrounding the George Lucas’ museum.
- She was a panel member at the Externship 8 conference held at the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. The panel spoke on “Using Teaching Modules to Enhance the Externship Experience.”
Professor Timothy O’Neill
- He published a column in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin titled 7th Circuit stretches Jardines beyond the single-family house.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He was interviewed on Bloomberg radio regarding a U.S. Supreme Court case involving the Fourth Amendment.
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He provided the opening remarks at the 2016 SCRIBES CLE annual meeting on April 15.