- Floyd D. Perkins was named an Illinois Judges Foundation Honoree.
- Iain D. Johnston has been confirmed to serve as judge on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Western Division.
- Lisa A. Smith was named Chief of the Civil Bureau for DuPage County.
Allen C. Schlinsog, Jr. was selected as a 2021 Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation.
Douglas A. Pessefall was selected as a 2021 Best Lawyers in America.
- Morgan L. Stogsdill was appointed as a Board Member to The Jackson Chance Foundation.
Jordan S. Huttenlocker joined Rothberg Logan & Warsco LLP as an associate attorney. She focuses her practice on litigation for medical malpractice defense, insurance defense and consumer finance defense.
David M. Middleton joined Wilson Turner & Kosmo LLP as an associate attorney. He focuses his practice on product liability and warranty and represents manufacturers in breach of warranty claims.
- Jason J. Meyer was elected to the Board of Directors for the American Council of Engineering Companies of Minnesota.
- Stephanie Nikitenko published an article for the Chicago Bar Association’s @theBar about what it is like to take the bar exam during the Covid-19 pandemic.