- Jasper D. Vaccaro accepted a new position of Senior Vice President at Prairie Trust, a division of Waukesha State Bank.
- Lloyd Fiorini accepted a new position as Deputy General Counsel at UnitedHealth Group OptumRx.
- Kevin Hull accepted a new position as Chief Business Development Officer, Director of Education at the Chicago Association for Research and Education in Science.
- Barry Kozak accepted a new position as Legal Services Officer for Inter Vivos, PLLC.
Andrea Kersten was named Interim Chief Administrator for the Civilian Office of Police Accountability.
Debjani D. Desi was elected as a Director Member to the Board of the WBAI.
Drew Smith accepted a new position as Principal at Resonate IP.
Lauren L. Witkowski was elected as First Vice President for the Board of the WBAI.
Richard Dase accepted a new position as Vice President of the Information Technology department at Walton Signage.
Felicia L. Ganther was selected as the next President of Bucks County Community College.
Christopher Boye (JD2011, LLM2012) was promoted to Chief Compliance Officer at R.J. O’Brien & Associates.
Chris Jeckel accepted a new position as the Senior Benefits Specialist at Boeing.
Gina LoGalbo was appointed Flossmoor Village Clerk.
Melissa A. Tannehill was elected as the Communication & Marketing Officer for the Board of WBAI.
Morgan Hochheiser accepted a new position as an associate attorney at Best, Vanderlaan & Harrington. She focuses her practice on civil litigation.
Eric Vincent accepted a new position as Trial Counsel at the Army National Guard.
Clarence W. Brown, Jr. M.D. was named President-Elect of the Illinois State Medical Society 2022.
Jacqueline Matz accepted a new position as Senior Associate at PwC Legal Business Solutions.
Andrés J. Gallegos, II accepted a new position as an attorney at Robbins, Salomon & Patt, Ltd.
Jackson Strain accepted a new position as Colorado Springs’ Deputy State Public Defender.
- Ihsan Arman was hired as an attorney for the Knox County State’s Attorney Office.
- Kimberly Cross was awarded a 2021 BWLA Spring Essay Scholarship.
- Melissa DeMarco was hired as a staff attorney for the 8th Circuit.
- Jerrilyn Gumila accepted a position with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office.