- Joseph A. Olszowka Jr. joined the Family and Divorce Law practice group at Schaumburg-based Lavelle Law.
- Christopher E. Goebel accepted a new position as an attorney at Jeffrey M. Leving, Ltd. He focuses his practice on family law.
- Dion U. Davi was named President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Wayne R. Williams accepted a new position as the Director of Procurement at Active Campaign.
- Andrew A. Le Boeuf was promoted to Acting Associate Director for Policy at the Food and Drug Administration.
- Catherine Locallo was named Treasurer of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Ryan Neri was promoted to Senior Counsel at Wood, Smith, Henning & Berman. He is a trial lawyer who focuses his practice on defending construction, professional liability, Illinois Dram Shop Act and complex civil litigation matters.
- Ryan Voss accepted a new position as an associate attorney at Chittenden, Murday & Novotny LLC. He focuses his practice on insurance and tort litigation matters.
- Michael D. Pisano was named 2nd Vice President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers.
- Marvet Sweis was awarded the 2021 “You are Beautiful” Award by the Alliance of Illinois Judges (AIJ).
- Asrar M. Ahmed was promoted to Senior Investigator at the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Jillian Berner, Senior Staff Attorney with UIC Law’s Veterans Legal Clinic, was awarded the Tom Reed Award for Countless Hours of Solid Legal Advice in Veterans Law by the National Law School Veterans Clinic Consortium.
Danielle M. Alvarez was promoted to Assistant Corporate Counsel in the Federal Civil Rights Litigation Division at the City of Chicago Law Department.
- Daniel R. Hernandez was recognized by Marquis Who’s Who Top Lawyers for dedication, achievements and leadership in Family Law.
- Stephanie Snow started a new position as an adjunct professor at UIC Law.
Christian L. Santiago accepted a new position as an associate attorney at Vogelzang Law.
- Bianca Wright started a new position as a corporate finance associate at Chapman and Cutler LLP.
Alyssa M. Meschino accepted a new position as Manager & Counsel at Discover Financial Services.
- Kimberly Cross was awarded a “Rising Star Award” from the BWLA at their Installation Ceremony and Membership Appreciation Event.