- Ronald L. Lewis accepted a new position as McLean County Public Defender.
- Catherine McCrory was appointed to the State Board of Elections.
- Salvatore Tornatore was appointed to the Housing Development Authority.
- Mir M. Mustafa accepted a new position as Chief Executive Officer at the Electrical Generating System Association.
- Ryan Coward was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army JAG Corps Reserves.
- Bianca Wright joined the CBA/CBF Task Force on the Sustainable Practice of Law and Innovation. As part of this work, she wrote a memo directed to the Illinois Supreme Court developing recommendations to reform regulations related to the business of law. This memo reimagines the Rules of Professional Conduct to permit Illinois lawyers to attract new clients and improve their bottom lines while also acknowledging the use of legal technology to improve and make legal services more affordable and accessible to underserved communities.